This unique piece of the scenery will add mystery to every tabletop. It fits best with jungle themed tables.
What history lies behind this unusual and somewhat creepy throne? It can be discovered by your DnD players or armies of any wargame - this throne will fit into fantasy and science fiction wargame/RPG systems.
This product contains:
- STL file of Vined Throne
This product is also included in the Tangled Realm Bundle #1.
Need more informations? Click [HERE] to check out the printing guide.
- The scale and orientation of all files has been improved
- Vined Throne has been completely changed. The internal structure has been repaired, details and the brick wall has been added. The new version is much easier to print and does not require supports.
Note: It's not a physical product. The package contains digital STL files. You will need to print them yourself using a 3d printer.
These files are licensed for personal use. You do not have permission to sell the prints or distribute the files.
Interested in a commercial license? Check here: https://3dhexes.com/commercial-license/
What are the advantages of printing your scenery?
- You can create a battlefield and customize it to your preferences
- No shipping costs
- Immediate delivery of files
- The possibility of using different materials
- Printing pieces of scenery at any scale
The miniatures presented in the pictures belong to Games Workshop and are shown only for the scale.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.