This tutorial covers how to edit your raw captures of the night sky with Lightroom's powerful editing tools, sync edits across all of the photos in your timelapse, export from Lightroom and then bring it all together in Premiere. I also cover how to export for optimal quality for YouTube/Vimeo/Facebook and what the optimal export settings are for Instagram so that your videos play smoothly and are as sharp as you expect them to be.
----> Become a Patron at $5/mo level and all Premium tutorials are $0 <----
(Please become a patron before purchasing the tutorial so that you can get your full discount code)
This tutorial is an advanced tutorial and assumes you know the basics of Lightroom and Premiere
- Settings in-camera used to capture the particular Milky Way exposures that make-up this 11-ish second demo timelapse
- Using the various tools inside Adobe Lightroom to get the most out of each raw image
- Batch editing techniques that will give you professional-quality results with your timelapses
- Noise reduction techniques
- Adjusting temperature across the timelapse
- How to export your images out of Lightroom and bring them into premiere as a video file
- Editing, rendering and adding music in Premiere
- Exporting the final video for various uses including high quality (YouTube and Vimeo HD) and optimal quality settings for Instagram so that your video looks sharpest and isn't compressed by Instagram's algorithms
- Download and keep the tutorial for yourself forever!
- Share the link to buy the tutorial with all of your friends!
- Contact me directly about any questions you have
Follow me on Instagram: @sky_folk
Subscribe to my YouTube channel to follow the behind-the-scenes and adventure films I make all the time!
Thank you for your interest in this tutorial! By buying this tutorial you'll be added to my goodies email list where I send out the occasional email full of free phone, desktop wallpapers and point out the latest adventure film or vlog... also, every now and then I'll include a sweet discount code or two. Your email is kept encrypted and secure and will only be used by me (Will) to send you stuff you may like.