SALE price: $29! (regular price: $35)
LEARN HOW-TO DECORATE WITH CHOCOLATE!
This is a fusion of my two previously released chocolate decorating DVDs; "The Chocolate Garden" and "Chocolate Decorating with Transfer Sheets". Along with some updates, templates, and a handy resource guide you can download. Videos are in streaming format. Watch as many times as you want, forever! (keep your link).
Note: your receipt will say Gumroad.com.
Getting Started Videos:
1. About Chocolate; how to purchase, where to buy, confectionary coating. 13:45
2. Helpful Tools and Supplies. 4:05
3. Tempering Chocolate; what, why and how. 12:51
4. How to Color Chocolate. 10:10
5. What is Modeling Chocolate? 5:20
1. Segments from "The Chocolate Garden" DVD; tulips, leaf cut-outs, piped butterfly, and more! 14:30
2. Segments from "Chocolate Decorating with Transfer Sheets" DVD; cut-outs, confections and more! 29:16
Downloadable PDF Materials:
1. Templates from "The Chocolate Garden" DVD, so you can create decorations with ease and perfection. Templates included: 2 butterflies for piping, 2 leaf for cut-outs, 1 flower stamen.
2. "Handy Resource Guide and Further Learning Suggestions" with links, saving you hours of time searching the internet!
Two delightful, high quality, printable illustrations from my new "CUPCAKE" art collection. "Chocolate Cherry Cupcake", and " Raspberry Sunflower Seed". My favorites ;)
TWO DVDS IN ONE! plus:
• Updated with troubleshooting tips and info.
• Watch as many times as you want, FOREVER!
• Chocolate tempering explained, with demo, so you can easily understand!
• Fun easy tutorials for the home chef
• Watch right NOW
• One and a half hours of chocolate decorating goodness right at your fingertips!
- DVDs retail for $35 each, this package is valued (including DVDs, templates, resource materials, extras, and art) at over $100. Plus you save even more on shipping costs!
NOTE: If your videos aren't playing smoothly, it may be caused by a slower internet connection or an outdated browser. Please feel free to contact me with any problems: firstname.lastname@example.org