Discover he step by step guide to reducing stress with meditation and mindfulness.
Using these techniques you will have a clearer mind and stress less at work and at home.
Stress is what we feel when we're overworked, when we're dreading something that's about to happen or when we're generally unable to relax and stay calm due to outside or inside factors influencing our thoughts.
Stress is a basic physiological reaction that is designed to help us focus and survive.
In itself, it is not a bad thing and is actually rather adaptive.
The problem is that it has been taken out of context, which means the positive effects become outweighed by the negative.
Inside you will learn your way to calm:
* Discover why you MUST stress less or the consequences are fatal
* What exactly is stress, and how stress damages the brain. It begins by first understanding what stress is before you do anything else
* Understanding the complexity of your stress
* How physiological changes trigger stress. Stress can be a result of outside factors that physically influence you
* How to meditate to stress less, getting started, and correct breathing for stress reduction
* All about mindfulness and CBT techniques for reducing stress
* How to manage normal stress
* How getting rid of your alarm will help you stress less...and much, much more!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.