PsDotnet is a strongly typed .net library used to automate Adobe Photoshop. It currently supports CS3 through 2019.
PsDotNet Listener is a standalone application that is intended to help developers extend what PsDotNet can do. It provides the user the ability to echo back simplified C# code snippets as actions are performed in Photoshop. These snippets can then be copied and pasted directly into a C# project using PsDotNet.
- Requires a valid PsDotNet license to use application.
- Updates to the Library are free.
- More information can be found here: http://psdotnet.com/listener/
This application is intended to be used on computers using Windows operating system.
Personal, Micro, Small, Medium, Large licenses are available.
- Personal licenses are not valid for commercial work.
- Micro, Small, Medium, and Large licenses are valid for commercial work. You need a license per user.