Asset Creation Toolset 2.3.1 HOTFIX!! (08 May, 2018):
Fix issue - Unit Scale Not return to previous value after FBX Export
Asset Creation Toolset 2.3 features (19 Apr, 2018):
- FBX Export new features:
- Export FBXs with separate by parents
- Switch Applying Loc, Rot, Scale when Export
- Custom Name for FBX
- Custom Directory for Export
- Add Function "Clear All Custom Orientations"
- Add Function "Copy Object Name to Mesh(Data-Block) Name"
- Add Function "Clear All Vertex Colors"
- UV Mover (UV Image Editor) - New Tool for easier Atlas Packing
- Small Bug Fixes and UI Improvements
More Info and GIF Demonstrations on Blender Artists
Asset Creation Toolset 2.2 features (15 Nov, 2017):
- Origin Rotation (Object Mode) - Incremental rotation of Origin Point without rotation of Geometry
- Origin Align to Min/Max (Object Mode) - Align Origin to Min or Max Point of Object
- Align Geometry to Origin (Object Mode) - See Origin Align. But This function align Geometry to Origin. Origin's World Position not changes.
- Rename UVs (Object Mode) - Set new UV name for selected objects (by UV Layer Index).
- UI Improvements
Asset Creation Toolset 2.1 features:
- Import FBXs/OBJs (Object Mode) - Batch Import. You can import at the same time several FBX and OBJ files.
- Clear Custom Split Normal Data (Object Mode) - Clear Custom Split Normal Data and set Autosmooth angle to 180 degrees for selected objects.
- Flip/Calculate Normals (Object Mode) - Flip or Recalculate Normals (Outside/Inside) for Selected Objects. Very useful for imported Objects with Wrong Normals or Objects with Negative Scale.
- Copy Texture Assignment (Object Mode) - Copy Texture Assignment in UV/Image Editor from Active to Selected Objects. With this Function you can Fast Assign Grid or Base Color Texture for Selected Objects.
- Select Faces by Sides Number (Edit Mode) - Select Faces with Greater/Less/Equal Input Sides Number. Like 3Ds Max.
- Many Bug Fixes
Addon "Asset Creation Toolset" includes follow functions:
- Export FBX to Unity - Export selected models to FBX's (one model = one FBX) with correct Location, Rotation & Scale in Unity. With option "Selected in One FBX" all selected objects export in one component FBX. Near by .Blend file would be created folder "FBX's" where export selected objects.
- Origin Align - Align Origin point of selected objects to 3D Cursor for selected axis. If you need align to exact coordinate for axis you can use option "Align to Coordinate". This function move only origin point, not geometry.
- Set Origin to Selected (Edit Mode) - Set Origin to Selected Verts/Faces/Edges. In fact, it's automation follow operations: 3D Cursor to Selected, Change Mode to "Object Mode", Set Origin to 3D Cursor, Return to "Edit Mode".
- Rename objects - Add prefix/postfix, rename or find and replace chars for selected objects. Works with only object's name.
- Create Palette Texture - Create Palette Texture (32x32px) for Selected Objects painted with colored materials. In one palette texture can be up to 256 colors (materials).
- Low Poly Art Toolset - Tools for prepare and optimize low poly art models. Includes follow functions:
- Texture to Vertex Color - With this function you can bake created palette texture to vertex color. For using this function you need enable addon "Bake UV-Texture to Vertex Color".
- Clear UV Maps - Just remove all UV Maps from selected objects.
I hope this addon will be very useful for somebody!
you can pay what you want if you want support to me.