ya_ChoCha creates a chord from incoming Mini with probability of up to four voices.
- On/Off: switches each of the 4 voices on/off.
- Chance: sets the probability for each voice.
- Transpose: sets the intervall of each voice in relation to the incoming Note.
- Velocity: adds or subtracts velocity for each voice in relation to the incoming Note.
- Unison Filter: prevents Notes of the same pitch. The rightmost voice has priority.
Please note: These devices have been created for our own use and only been tested on Mac.
If you run into problems you may send reports and comments to email@example.com
However, we do not officially offer support and might not be able to help or answer at all.
Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported License.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.