I lost 35 pounds and my husband lost 100 pounds on the keto diet. We've kept it off for over a year. This short guide lays out, in a super simple way, what we did, how we did it, and how we handled the few challenges we had.
THIS BOOK IS PERFECT FOR YOU IF:
You're not great at sticking to diets.
You want to start losing weight right away.
You want to know what to eat, what not to eat, and how much to eat.
You've spent at least $5 in the last month on something unhealthy.
You want someone to tell you what being on keto is really like.
You want to keep the weight off once you lose it.
You're too busy to read a long book with a lot of filler material.
Sara W. "Thank you for making this so simple. I feel like maybe this time I can finally lose weight."
Rose B. "I started! Thanks!"
- My Story
- Who Is This Book For?
- Why Keto Works
- Know Your Numbers
- What’s a net carb?
- You also need to know your macros.
- Can I Eat It?
- Bumps In The Road
- The Keto Flu
- The Keto Plateau
- Keto breath
- Questions & Answers
- Is keto really just Atkins?
- When should I weigh?
- Do I have to exercise?
- Am I going to be hungry all the time?
- Do I have to give up cake forever?
- What kind of sweetener should I use?
- Are sugar-free sweets & candies fine to eat on keto?
- If I can’t use flour, does that mean I can’t make goodies anymore?
- Products & Resources We LOVE