Video description here - https://youtu.be/GOQ6nJZD-Pw
One Shot Recorder allows you to quickly sample and save the audio from the track it is loaded on to your hard drive.
Each time you hit start, it begins to record and stops when it is no longer receiving audio. It saves it to your hard drive with a filename you specify, adding a number at the end. Each new recording, the number will increase.
Here are some instructions:
1) Load the device at the end of your chain of instruments and effects that you wish to resample.
2) Click "Set Destination" and choose a folder on your computer where you want the samples to be saved.
3) Type a filename for which you want the samples to be named (note it will add sequential numbers at the end of this name each new recording you make).
4) Click "Reset Numbers" to ensure that the numbering system is set back to 1.
5) When you are ready to record a one shot sample, hit "Start" and start playing. Once you have finished (there is no audio), the device will stop recording and prepare itself for the next sample.
6) Keep hitting "Start" as many times as you want to record one shot samples.
If you have any problems or suggestions about this device, please open a support ticket at http://cosm.freshdesk.com
Note that you will need to have Ableton Live Suite 9.x and Max for Live installed for this patch to run.
Added the option to change the bit depth at which the samples are recorded at.