If lies are not the glue that binds us, then they are at least the two sided tape. After going through the hell in our lives, for many of us, we now have a deep incentive to keep disturbing truths from our conscious minds and eyesight. I get it, who wants to confront the unpleasantries of this life that we are living, when it is the only one life we have to live?
Are you in a life transition? Do you want an authentic life but find comfort in living a lie? Building walls around your issues overtime only creates a massive barrier of protection from many and yourself causing self- denial and self-deception. Once deceived, it’s easy to assume the role others want you to be and thus the insanity continues.
In Undoing: Living A Lie and Calling It the Truth, Danita Ogandaga shares how taking time out to process your pains lead to authentic living. In this book you will learn:
• How to stop being the person “THEY’ want you to be and become authentically “put together”
• How too much willpower overcrowds your passion
• How to mend your cracked perspectives, ditch “getting over it” and heal from your past
• How to get unstuck from ill-fitting careers, relationships, and environments that no longer serve you
• How to bring order to a dismantled life rocked by grief, trauma, and tragedy
No matter what your now looks, truth does set us free. It’s time to undo the insanity we’ve been taught to live and get over the hangover of living a lie.