Scatter layer or multiple layers with this easy to use Photoshop extension. Scatter layers across entire document, selection or use ”Masking” feature.
- Supported layer types: text, smart-objects or regular layers
- Scatter layers across entire document, selection or using the ”Masking” feature
- Randomize angle, scale, hue, saturation, lightness for each individual layer
- Speed up the process by using the ”Merge group” option
Panel UI Controls:
- Number of copies: how many layers will be created during the scattering process
- Angle: variabile angle of each scattered layer. From 0 to ”x” where ”x” is the given angle.
- Scale: variabile scale of each scattered layer. From 100 to ”x” where 100 means full scale of the layer and if the value is lower it will vary from 100 to the selected value.
- Hue: variabile hue of each scattered layer. From -180 to +180. 0 means that it will not vary.
- Saturation: variabile saturation of each scattered layer. From -100 to +100. 0 mean that it will not vary.
- Light: variabile lightness of each scattered layer. From -100 to +100. 0 means that it will not vary.
- ”Masking” feature: Supports only black and white layer (gray values are also allowed). White color will tell the extension where to place the scattered layers. Layer has to be the same dimensions as the document.
- Merge group option: merges the group of scattered layers. This can speed up the process of scattering when used with ”Masking” feature. Tip:It will be faster if you want to create 500 copies to split up the process into 50 copies and then to merge the group and repeat the process again for 10 times.
- Photoshop CC 2017 or above
- Windows or Mac
- The extension (.zxp file format)
- Installation guide (.pdf file format)
VIDEO TUTORIAL: https://youtu.be/4fGwaYYNPLk
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.