THE BIBLE OF HAIR CARE
Stop searching for that new miracle hairstyle (which does not exist!) expecting it will fix all your woes when its actually damage making your hair look bad.
A trim or a new cut is a just a temporary band-aid solution over deeper lying issues from years of malpractices and hurt that you have subjected your hair to.
"I ran my fingers through my hair today. The last time I felt my hair this smooth and silky was when I was nine which was before I subjected it to a decade of torture & trauma in my teens via everything from bleaching to blow-'frying' to chemical treatments. The Essential Hair Care Guide has helped me undo over 15 years of damage in less than a year and I couldn't be more grateful to it" - Cathy, 25. Seattle, USA
Learn the fundamentals of hair care and stop the slow torture you're putting your hair through. Instead have an impeccable hair care routine which gives you naturally shiny, luscious and beautiful long hair you've always craved while saving hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of money spent on products and hair treatments each year.
On an average, women drop between $50 to $150 per month on bare essential hair care and an occasional $300 to $500 few times a year on the more elaborate hair treatments. It's estimated that women spend on an average a whopping $55,000 on hair care over the course of their lifetime.
But did you know despite dropping big bucks at the salon and beauty products, your lack of knowledge could actually cause you subjecting your hair to IRREVERSIBLE DAMAGE from the heat treatments and unhealthy chemicals?
" The Essential Hair Care Guide is everything I ever wanted for my stylist to tell me when I asked her why my hair is as bad as it is despite using expensive products and all kinds of salon treatments. This guide has finally helped me fix my split-ends and lack of volume & shine" - Amy, 29. New York, USA
THE ESSENTIAL HAIR CARE GUIDE
The Essential Hair Care guide is a concise 150 pages one-stop PDF guide for everything you will ever need to know to get the glorious hair you always daydreamed of. Smooth hair which just parts apart when you run your fingers through it. Which has volume and doesn't lay limp. Hair which has shine throughout and no split ends.
This guide has weeded out all the wrong information and scoured a ton of hair care author's all over and also tidbits from routines passed as personal anecdotes to help equip you with all the hair care knowledge and information in one place so that you can handcraft your own hair care routine.
After reading this book, we assure that you won't need a second book again to answer your hair care questions and the only guide you will ever need again for everything related to hair care.
Whether you're a blonde haired girl with straight hair, a black girl with kinky coily curls, an Indian girl with thick jet black hair, a rebel with short coloured bangs or a man worried about receding hairline, this book is for everyone.
This guide covers in detail
- Hair Science: Is my hair dead or alive? Is my hair made up of protein or fiber? Are split-ends permanent? All these questions and more are answered by providing a fundamental explanation of your hair at a cellular level under a microscope.
- Hair Types: The properties of different hair types and the subsequent hair care routine required for the same vary a lot from hair type to hair type. For example, thick high-porosity curly hair will be an entirely different ball game compared to thin straight low-porosity hair. We will help you identify your hair type so you can custom stitch the hair care routine perfect for YOUR hair
- Curly Hair: We help all curly haired sisters and fellas tame this demon called curly hair. And yes, without the right knowledge having curly hair can make your life hair miserable. But we will provide you with the right set of knowledge and toolset for you to flaunt fiercely beautiful curly hair. (Find CG method too complicated? We provide you a simplified and condensed gist of the CG method or the curly girl method with an elaborate list of CG friendly products available in your country!)
- Straight Hair: Straight hair is far from immune from hair problem whether it be a lack of volume, thin & lifeless hair, no shine and so on but don't worry, we've got you covered too.
- Thin Hair: Thin hair is the bane of existence for a lot of people. Having limp lifeless hair that is hard to style and the lack of volume exposing the scalp can be quite a confidence killer. We teach you how to fix your thinning hair once and for all
- Washing: Humans as a species have washed their hair for tens of thousands of year so far. Yet this simple task has never been more confusing than now. How often should I wash my hair? Five times a week or once a week? Shampoo or no-poo? Conditioner wash? Towel dry, blow dry or air dry? We promise to save from this ridiculous barrage of questions when it comes to the simple act of washing one's hair.
- Conditioning: We decrypt this holy grail aspect of hair care in detail for you and solve all the mystery around it. Probably one of the most important pieces of knowledge one needs to be equipped with to have good hair for life irrespective of your hair type, hair length or gender.
- Shampoos: A necessary evil or can be done without? We rest the case once and for all on this controversial topic of shampoo for hair. We find out if & when to do it or if its a multi-million dollar sham by the beauty industry capitalists
- Coloured Hair: While coloring call make you look prettier than a mermaid, it comes with a heavy dose of damage to your strands and a special set of rules which you need to be mindful of for both rejuvenating your hair and making the most of the coloring.
- Product Recommendations: Biotin or no biotin? Hair vitamins or a multivitamin? Confused which brand of hair oils, conditioners and shampoos to use? We've got you. We tell you the finest, most-budget friendly list of products essential for your hair and which ones to not drop a penny on again
- And Much Much More!: And that's not all! We answer your commonly asked questions, Dos & Dont's, help building a hair care routine and much much more!
"I love that I don't have to check twenty different sites and oscure forums for my hair care needs anymore. This guide has it all and has been a lifesaver. My hair looks silky smooth and so gorgeous now. This has been the ultimate rehab for my hair repair" - Wendy, 32. Arizona, USA.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.