** Bundle and save! Click here to purchase the 0-6 month bundle.
Your baby is likely happy (most of the time), giving smiles and giggles, but not yet mobile enough to get into much mischief.
But...there's only so many times you can play peek-a-boo in a day.
That's why I've created a handbook filled with developmental information and play ideas targeted to the skills your baby is working on right now. This handbook is purposefully designed for ages 3-6 months.
The Play Tricks Handbook is everything you need to make play simple. In each handbook you'll find play ideas tailored to your child's development in a sequenced order based on appropriate milestones. It's more organized than Pinterest and easier to comprehend than an activity book. Whether you're new to parenting or this is your second (or more!) time around the block, learn something new and connect with your child by learning and exploring together!
This handbook is carefully designed for ages 3-6 months. This handbook contains:
- An overview of what to expect developmentally
- An easy-to-read milestone checklist
- Expert recommendations to add meaningful toys to your collection (remember, toys determine the quality of play)
- Tips and tricks on how to successfully guide your child during an activity based on their development
- A short shopping list of supplies to have on hand
- An online resource with links to recommended materials and toys
- 20 developmentally appropriate play ideas that grow with your child (start at the beginning and work your way through the activities)
- Learn the purpose and WHY behind each play ideas
Note: Every child develops at their own pace, be sure to adjust for prematurity. If you have any concerns about your child's development, be sure to speak to your child's healthcare provider.
This is a downloadable product.
A printed and spiral bound version will be available mid/late- September 2020.
You may not make copies or distribute to others.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.