An apartment building infested with a never-before-seen kind of bug. Corn fields swollen with otherworldly crops. Subterranean colleges where unusual students learn a fearsome craft. A child learning a terrible lesson from a strange friend.
These stories, and more, come to disturbing life in the pages of The Harvestmen and Other Unnatural Creatures, a collection that proves that strange thoughts beget strange deeds.
Includes 22 pages of bonus material not available anywhere else, including author commentary on every story, script excerpts, character designs, sketches, and pencils.
“The webcomics answer to anthology series like The Twilight Zone and Night Gallery.” — io9
“In a day and age when the cliffhanger endings of many box-office thrillers leave us wanting our money back, Split Lip offers a terrifying anthology so engrossing we don’t mind reading the tales again and again.”
— Broken Frontier
All stories written by Sam Costello
Featuring the stories
- The Harvestmen, art by Sami Makkonen (Deadworld, IDW)
- Straw Men, art by Gary Crutchley (Western Noir, Accent UK)
- School Supplies, art by Brian McGleenon
- On the Plateau, art by Kyle Harabedian
- Ingress and Egress, art by Jason Ho (The Simpsons, Bongo Comics)
- Cured, art by Erik Rose (The Roberts, Image)
- Bad Radio, art by Nelson Evergreen (Poe’s Tales of Mystery: Graphic Classics)
- A Mother’s Love, art by David Hitchcock (Springheeled Jack, Titan Books)
Cover art by Shane Oakley (Zombie Tales, Cthulhu Tales, Boom)