SOLD OUT! The location of the event has been sent out to those who signed up to attend. If you registered an did not receive the email, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Event Date November 14 @ 11:30
This face-to-face event in Hollywood will provide you with a lot of new skills and resources while giving you the opportunity to network with other proactive ultra low budget filmmakers at a friendly Hollywood business lunch.
After this event you’ll receive full documentation, including 10+ Hours of Video with expert advice, tips, tricks, and traps to avoid and multiple step-by-step printable, together with multiple Workbooks to help you design, develop, fund, and produce a feature film or feature documentary for under $100k.
- Acquiring a screenplay within your budget.
- Budgeting & Scheduling ultra low budget features.
- Cast your project with talented actors and actresses at prices you can afford and on terms you can live with while not breaking the law.
- Finding local, high value, locations you can shoot at cheaply.
- Acquiring a skilled camera and lighting crew on terms you can afford.
- Setting up your production company, acquiring production, liability, and other insurance at rates you can afford.
- Insuring you own the rights to the film you shoot so you can sell it to others.
- How to guarantee release for your film on Amazon and possibly Hulu, Netflix, cable pay per view, etc.
- How to fund your project using a variety of strategies.
Questions? Email Nancy.Fulton@yahoo.com.