Ebook. Copyright 2014. 258 Pages
For thousands of years, the sun was revered for giving life and maintaining health. It was widely used for its therapeutic value for a variety of diseases. Today, the sun is considered enemy number one. We hide from the sun for fear of skin cancer and premature aging. We cover our bodies with sun-screen to protect us from the sun’s rays.
Can the sun really be this bad for us?
Healthy Sun takes us through the real facts about the sun, using peer-reviewed research and the latest science. In Healthy Sun, we find the history of ancient sun therapies combined with the science of solar radiation and solar storms. Here we also find the latest medical research on skin cancer, and the newest information on maintaining sufficient vitamin D. Healthy Sun goes deeper, revealing some of the sun’s more mysterious effects, including biomagnetism, light, color and rhythmicity. The groundbreaking information contained in Healthy Sun will radically change the way we think and feel about the sun.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: The author is a California Naturopath and holds a Ph.D. in Natural Health Sciences. He is Board Certified as an Alternative Medical Practitioner - a traditional naturopath, not a licensed medical doctor. He is the author of 25 books on natural health, and his focus is upon researching and writing about traditional therapies accompanied by clear clinical evidence.
This is an Ebook, offered in all the popular formats: EPUB, PDF, AZW3 and MOBI. Here are the devices that can be used:
- EPUB format will work on NOOK, KOBO Reader, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Sony Readers, EPUBReader Firefox add on, Adobe Digital Editions, QuickReader.
- PDF allows any computer or phone with a PDF app to read the file.
- AZW3 format allows the book to be read on any Kindle reader or Kindle software.
- MOBI allows the book to be read on the MobiPocket Reader, the PalmDOC, Stanza, FBReader, Kindle for PC and Mac, and STDU Viewer.
- An option to read the Ebook ONLINE is also given.