Ebook. Copyright 2014
Heartburn leading to acid reflux disease, or gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD) seems pretty simple, right? Just an issue of too much stomach acid, right? Not so fast. The mass media, internet and conventional medicine have largely mischaracterized this condition - affecting millions and growing each year - for decades. "Heartburn Solved" identifies the real causes for this condition and lays out simple and low-cost natural solutions that physicians and their patients can readily employ. "Heartburn Solved" is not an anecdotal essay of opinionated conjecture. The author's groundbreaking scientific findings are supported by nearly a thousand clinical studies and hundreds of references from traditional medicines around the world, forming the most comprehensive alternative health treatise on GERD available today.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: The author is a California Naturopath and holds a Ph.D. in Natural Health Sciences. He is Board Certified as an Alternative Medical Practitioner - a traditional naturopath, not a licensed medical doctor. He is the author of 25 books on natural health, and his focus is upon researching and writing about traditional therapies accompanied by clear clinical evidence.
This is an Ebook, offered in all the popular formats: EPUB, PDF, AZW3 and MOBI. Here are the devices that can be used:
- EPUB format will work on NOOK, KOBO Reader, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Sony Readers, EPUBReader Firefox add on, Adobe Digital Editions, QuickReader.
- PDF allows any computer or phone with a PDF app to read the file.
- AZW3 format allows the book to be read on any Kindle reader or Kindle software.
- MOBI allows the book to be read on the MobiPocket Reader, the PalmDOC, Stanza, FBReader, Kindle for PC and Mac, and STDU Viewer.
- An option to read the Ebook ONLINE is also given.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share