A Common Problem
Have you spent alot of time working on your Shopify store, and still getting few (if any) consistent sales?
Sometimes this can be due to your products, but more often it has to do with your brand and the interests/audiences that you are trying to sell to.
I have worked with dozens of shopify stores, and developer/designer have personally seen the differences between successful/unsuccessful shopify stores.
One of the main steps towards building a successful brand, is to gather the right kind of people to your store who are interested in buying what you have to sell, and who will want to spread the word.
How I Can Help You
- Brand Strategy + Audience Research (Included)
- Content Ideas & Social Media Interaction Plans (Included)
- Facebook Ad Deep Audience Targeting
- Advice for setting up promotions, and loyalty programs (via apps)
- Advice with styling your store towards your audience (logo, color scheme, etc)
- Mood Imagery (Gathering Images to Match Your Audience)
- Marketing Funnel Setup for email marketing and upsells (using Soundest app)
- Competition Analysis (see what others in your niche are up to)
- Theme Changes/Updates via (storemods.com)
- Copywriting Help (about us page, product pages, social media)
-----------TESTIMONIAL: I was really impressed with my website review! I had some doubts of how useful it would be since my products are designed for a small audience--doulas, midwives, and naturally minded expecting moms--but I was surprised to find that Isaiah was still able to give me helpful feedback! Not only did he have suggestions about my front page photo and other things I didn't even think of, but he had tips for fixing the issues and making things flow better. I made a few changes, and I still have a few more to finish making, but I am so happy with the results! Thank you so much! I would definitely recommend this to anyone who knows their site needs help, but is having trouble pinpointing the problem areas.
Help with your Shopify store is just one click away.