This is a super fun adult coloring page set! Color it as is or cut them out and assemble to create 3D fairies! You can find some fun ways to use these fairies (like a DIY mobile!) by searching "fairies" on my website artscrackers.com.
Cut, color, and assemble these beautiful 3D paper fairies!
These 3D fairies are great for children and adults alike! You can turn these into puppets, fairy mobiles, decorations, and more! Ideas linked to below.
- 4 Beautiful fairies without wings
- 5 Sets of mix-match wings
I recommend printing these on cardstock paper so they hold up well.
Ideas for your fairies:
(Click each below to see instructions and pictures)
- Fairy mobile (plus basic assembly instructions)
- Fairy puppets
- Fairy garden decor
- Tooth fairy activity/alternative
- Turn the fairies without wings into dolls and turn the wings into butterflies!
You will be subscribed to the Arts & Crackers newsletter; you are welcome to unsubscribe at any time.
These and all printables from Arts & Crackers may not be reproduced, sold, or copied. If you have any questions, please contact me at alyssa @ artscrackers.com.