Calculates the cosine of the angle between an incident vector and the point or vertex normals of a mesh and outputs the result as a -1 to +1 float point attribute. (By default, the toggle to fit that range from 0 to 1 is on.)
Two modes of operation:
- Camera (calculate with respect to a scene camera)
- Direction (specify a direction vector and world or object space)
- A spline ramp
- Camera operator chooser with camera object filter
- Trace what's in direct line of sight and output 'povmask' point attribute.
- Optional input 2 for geometry blocking the line of sight to be accounted for in 'povmask'.
- Useful when you want to have an attribute available further downstream to mask stuff invisible to the camera for example.
Wohoo! More attribs and procedurals! Yes!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.