This guide is a 43 page education rich guide for the new beginners who have already, or are considering starting, their own wedding photography business! Consider this the all-inclusive basic guide to educating you on basic skills, and preparing you for your business before you dive in.
We’ll cover things like:
- Manual settings
- Shutter Speed
- Good photo composition
- Foreground and Background
- Lighting - harsh, soft, indoor, and backlit
- Everything you need to know about weddings - including a list of the gear I use on wedding days
- what events you need to be ready for
- timeline recommendations for your clients
- Pricing! (The formula and all! It’s ESSENTIAL to know as you get started!)
- Editing Overview - Lightroom basics (and what I use!), as well as Branding basics
- Business & Marketing
- marketing tips, SEO tips, and Social Media tips!
- accounting and running a business successfully on the backend
- client care
This guide is basic and touches on multiple important topics. I recommend it for beginners just starting out who are looking to know more about everything they need to learn to get started, or for any photographers that are curious about how I run my business. :) Happy learning!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.