Important Note: If you are based in the EU, you will be charged an additional EU VAT.
How many motifs can you recall from memory? If you can't name at least 6-8 tactical motifs from the top of your head, it's an indication that you can significantly improve your tactical skill by making a study of the motifs.
This video-based course on chess tactics will help you study all of the most important tactical motifs.
Course summary [title; playtime]
- Introduction to the course; 1.31
- Part 1 - Pins; 5.33
- Part 2 - Skewers; 3.16
- Part 3 - Discovered attacks; 5.38
- Part 4 - X-ray tactics; 4.48
- Part 5 - Double Attack (Forks); 4.42
- Part 6 - Trapped Pieces; 3.23
- Part 7 - Opening lines and diagonals; 5.28
- Part 8 - Capturing a defender; 3.33
- Part 9 - Attacking the defender; 4.29
- Part 10 - Overloading the defender; 5.21
- Part 11 - Attraction tactics; 3.21
- Part 12 - Interference tactics; 5.37
- Part 13 - Clearing a square; 2.55
- Part 14 - Hit-and-run tactics; 3.32
- Part 15 - Weak back-rank tactics; 4.18
- Part 16 - Zwichenzug tactics; 4.01
- Part 17 - Passed-pawn tactics; 5.50
- Part 18 - Zuchzwang tactics; 5.31
- Part 19 - Drawing tactics; 8.37
- Part 20 - Creative combinations; 5.10
Total playtime: 1 hour 36 minutes
30-Day Money Back Guarantee
All my chess training programs and courses come with a 30-day money back guarantee. If you are not absolutely satisfied with the program, you can simply request a refund. No questions asked.
- Master the 20 most important tactics motifs
- 120+ interactive puzzles to test your understanding
- Recommended rating range: 1000-1600
- Total playtime: 1 hour 36 minutes
- Price: $29
Video format: mp4 (compatible with all major playback devices)
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.