Sell More Music, Book More Shows, Make More Money This Christmas, Hanukkah and Holiday Season
A multimedia training program by Bob Baker - get 50% off for a limited time.
Watch the video above for a summary of what you get with the Holiday Music Marketing course.
To order, look for the "I Want This" button on the right. On mobile phones, scroll down to the bottom.
FACT: About 20 percent of all music sales take place in the last six weeks of the year – during the holiday season! And the demand is there every year.
Online holiday sales, in particular, continue to grow ... and there are more opportunities all the time to tap into these consumer dollars.
Many independent artists profit simply because they put time and energy into creating annual holiday campaigns that gain momentum year after year.
THE PROBLEM: Most artists never tap into this holiday revenue potential.
Why? Thanksgiving, Christmas and Hanukkah come only once a year, and they are short-lived events. It’s easy to justify not putting much effort into them.
Therefore, most musicians ignore this holiday music income stream.
That’s a BIG MISTAKE!
Do what the smart artists do: Use the ideas and success stories packed into this new multimedia training program.
Take the best ideas and create a plan to share your music, do good in the world, and profit from the unique way you can help people celebrate during the holiday season. Year after year!
What you’ll learn in this course:
- How one indie artist generated $3,000 in sales from one simple idea he got while visiting a local shopping mall
- The crucial importance of CTAs to sell holiday music – are you using them?
- How to sell 5 to 10 copies of your CDs at a time to fans
- Black Friday / Cyber Monday sales strategies
- How one band got a local micro brewery to sponsor their new Christmas single
- An essential aspect of your holiday music album that could triple your sales
- The overlooked holiday sales dates that most marketers miss
- How one trio sells more than 1,000 tickets to its annual holiday show
- SEO ninja tricks to help music fans find you during the holidays
This multimedia course has three parts:
=> Part 1: How to Sell More Music and Make More Money This Holiday Season
=> Part 2: How to Book More Christmas Shows and Create Profitable Annual Holiday Events
=> Part 3: A Dozen Ideas on How to Create Awareness and Spread Good Will During the Holiday Season
Here’s how the material is delivered:
- The course is hosted on Udemy, a popular site for online education. You’ll get access to all of the lessons as soon as you register.
- 14 short video lessons (that total 64 minutes)
- MP3 audio files of the lessons you can download and listen to at your convenience
- An 8-page Holiday Music Marketing PDF worksheet. Use these worksheets to take notes and craft a customized plan as you listen to the audio or watch the video.
- This multimedia eCourse is self-guided. Work through the course at your own pace and log in any time you want. There’s no deadline. Access to the course will not expire.
Ready to register? The course is normally $40.00. Order now and get 50% off!
You’ll also get these bonus Holiday Music Marketing audio interviews (about 30 minutes each):
=> Jeffrey Paul Bobrick raised $6,000 with a Kickstarter campaign to fund a recording and video of an original song to celebrate Chanukkah. Not six grand for an album – that’s for ONE SONG. And this came on the heels of a holiday promotion that didn’t seem to go so well. Jeffrey explains how he did it and what he learned in this great interview.
=> Debbie Fortnum has sold more than 23,000 physical CDs over the past several years, in addition to a lot of music downloads, making her one of the bestselling independent artists in Canada. In this inspiring interview she shares her success tips for developing lucrative relationships with retailers in your area.
=> Katey Laurel is a Denver-based singer-songwriter who has capitalized on holiday music in many ways: Full Christmas shows, music videos, and an ingenious multi-songwriter holiday event presented by the “Denver Dozen.” There’s a lot you can learn from her smart approach to pursuing an independent music career.
Register now and get 50% off!
Thanks so much for your interest. I look forward to helping you reach more fans, make more money, and do more good in the world during the holiday season.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.