Click here to buy "The Millennial Homeowner: A Guide to Successfully Navigating Your First Home Purchase" on Amazon. This workbook was designed to complement the book!
The "First Time Home Buying Workbook" includes:
• Over 30 pages of additional resources, checklists, and planning tools.
• Debt Payment Tracker and Utility Audit Worksheets to help set your budget.
• A document checklist to organize all the necessary home buying paperwork.
• A dream home wish list to help you narrow down your favorite homes.
• Example questionnaires for finding a Real Estate Agent and Contractor that you love.
• A home inspection checklist to help you find and understand any needed repairs before you buy.
• A closing checklist to help you prepare everything you need for closing day.
• A moving day budgeting worksheet
• Monthly, quarterly, and annual repair checklists to help keep your home in great condition once you’ve moved in.
• Budgeting templates for both the home purchase and any renovations.
• Plus a “Putting it All Together” checklist to guide you through the complete home buying process.
This workbook is perfect for you if:
- You want to learn more about the terminology associated with home buying.
- You need worksheets to keep you organized and on top of your paperwork.
- You want to have fun with your home buying process.
• You want to save more money to afford your first home.
Homeownership is one of the most rewarding experiences you can have. Don’t get fooled into thinking you’re too young to own a home – if I can do it, so can you!