Get Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam Answers 2019. Using this answer sheet, you will get 99% marks on the Hootsuite Platform Certification Exam.
The Hootsuite Platform assessment is made up of 50 questions & the time: 60 minutes to finish the assessment. Passing score: 75% or higher to pass. If you don’t pass the assessment, you can take the exam as many times as necessary until you pass, at no extra cost.
For Your Information:
• 100% Satisfaction Guarantee.
• If You Don’t Pass the Exam, 100% Money Back Guarantee.
• We’ll reconsider the new answers and send them to you If the Questions are updated within the following 2 days after you buy.
• Support 24 hours / 7 days-a-week.
For any kind of assistance, please contact us - https://www.webonlinesolution.com/contact
Some questions example:
- What are two reasons why it’s important to share your Hootsuite Analytics data with other members of your team? (pick two)
- One benefit to using the Post Performance area within Hootsuite Analytics is that you can sort posts by:
- Unlike a Twitter Geo-Search, which is based on a specific geo code, Instagram’s location search uses:
- Which of the options below best describe the action being undertaken in the visual?
- When using the Hootsuite dashboard to post images to your personal Instagram account, there is a step that must be completed within the Instagram app itself–which is it?
- Which of the following is not a metric type generated by the overview metrics module in Hootsuite Analytics?
- When using an RSS feed within Hootsuite, you can limit the amount of content being automatically pushed out to your followers by:
- Sometimes exchanges within a comment thread (in a stream) can become very long and hard to keep track of. If a particular thread is too important to miss, Hootsuite lets you quickly create a dedicated ________________ for that conversation to stay on top of the action.
- Which of the following is not a benefit of using Hootsuite Analytics?
- What are two best practices for discovering whether a message you’ve scheduled with Hootsuite has failed to send? (pick two)