If you want to learn how to be your own bodyguard or your own protection specialist, this course is for you!
Requirements: All that is needed is a willingness to learn how to protect yourself.
What You will learn:
- "They" always say " if you see something, say something " but "they" never tell you what you should actually be looking for. This course will show you the 4 things to be scanning (looking for) whenever you are out in the public.
- When it comes to awareness, there are three levels of awareness that you should focus on.
- You will learn about areas where you could be ambushed and how to deal with it (women and children are disappearing under suspicious circumstances). Reports of "white vans" in the area attempting to snatch women and children look to be connected to human and sex trafficking.
- Learn how to develop or pick safe spots or "safe houses" that you can go to in case of emergencies.
- You will learn hotel safety, (how to pick your hotel room and dealing with hotel emergencies)
- If someone approaches you and then attempts to take you to a different location, you may have to fight to avoid being taken to a second location. You will learn about 4 targets to attack on your attacker who tries to take you to that second location.
- Doing a threat assessment before leaving for a vacation spot or business travel spot is a must and this course will show you (IN DETAIL), what threats to research.
And So Much More!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
We thank you for supporting Survive & Protect.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.