How to Do Things is a brief guide to getting a lot more done.
It's intended for people who are currently struggling with productivity, or have always struggled.
- People who know they use their work time poorly
- People having difficulty working from home
- People with ADHD or other executive function issues
- People who haven’t had success implementing the methods in popular productivity books, such as Getting Things Done, Deep Work, or The Pomodoro Technique.
If this sounds like you, the Guide can help you become much more productive in a very short time.
How to Do Things was created with a very specific goal for its readers:
1. Dramatically increase your productivity
2. Create this dramatic increase in a week or less
3. Provide this know-how in a resource you can read in one sitting and implement today.
What’s a dramatic increase? Somewhere between 50% and 200%, depending on how much room for improvement you have. If you know your current way of working is far from optimal, the method in this guide can help you make a major leap very quickly.
How to Do Things gives you a powerful, dead-simple method to get things done, designed for people who have never been great at getting things done.
You can be knocking out your to-do list in less than an hour from now, and celebrating your victories this evening, feeling amazing.
This is the initial release, version 0.91. A revised version will come out later in 2021, which you will be sent for free.
Prices in USD. GST/HST included for Canadian residents. VAT may be added for EU residents.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.