You have just published your first book? Are you asking “now what?” How do I market it? How do I get people to find it? Is this you?
I am here to help. In this course I teach you everything I have learned about marketing and promoting my own books. I will teach you the concepts and tools to successfully market and sell your book.
I am J. Bruce Jones and I am the author of over 35 books, selling over 3,600 books a year on Amazon.com in 5 of different categories.
What do I get? This course includes:
• General book marketing concepts, my main lessons
• Ideally book marketing begins the day we start writing our books. This video covers stuff to do before you release your book
• Amazon marketing, learn to use the most powerful store in the world to promote your book
• Preparing for your book launch, getting your fans, platform and the market ready.
• Everyone is trying to get an Amazon category best seller, Video 5 covers how.
• When you get right into marketing having a media kit becomes very useful. This video walks you through what you need.
• Your book is launched and on its way but the marketing doesn’t really ever stop. In Video 7 I talk about what you can do on an ongoing basis.
• And finally we cover off-line marketing. Not everything is the web, this video covers things you can outside of the web.
• Special Bonus, I have added my Step-by-Step Case Study of how I took my Book Marketing Checklist to #1 International Bestseller.
A big part of my book marketing is building a home on the web where everything can be directed. Your fans can learn more about you, Google can find you, your connections to Amazon and your social media. A great way to do this is build an author/book blog or website. In two videos I show you how to build a book blog.
• Book Marketing Checklist. I break it down to steps for each of the different tasks.
• Book Marketing Action Plan, this document gives you an outline for 3 different levels that you can work at for marketing your book. They go from simple and free to a full on book launch.
Feel free to email me with questions
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share