>>> REDUCED TO £3.50 FOR FINAL QUARTER OF THE YEAR <<<
This is so much more than a content planner.
If you’ve found your way here, we’ll bet you…
1. Are feeling overwhelmed, frustrated and defeated by the sheer amount of digital marketing you have to coordinate day-to-day.
2. Feel those nasty pangs of anxiety every time you think about content planning. Perhaps it even sometimes makes you think; “I literally don’t know where to start” or even; “I’m no good at this job”.
3. Are hitting a wall in your search for creative prowess when it comes to your digital channels, even though you know it’s in there somewhere.
4. Are desperate for this part of your job to get easier.
5. Wish you could feel in control of your digital marketing, because it would help you become more strategic in your job and totally ‘wow’ your boss.
Well, friend, we’ve got news for you. This is the solution to your digital marketing overwhelm.
Heart and Soul Digital Content Planners mean the end of the daily anxiety caused by trying to keep on top of all of your digital marketing - no matter which industry you work in.
It’s a source of consistent, unwavering inspiration for social media content - Every. Day. It’s a tool that will help you clear space for other projects that you WANT to concentrate on, opening up the opportunity to fall in love with your work all over again.
Each content planner has been crafted, tried, tested and tweaked with the needs and desires of the digital marketer in mind. Your planner will:
- Bring UK content themes and IRL events together in one place.
- Provide a constant stream of content ideas.
- Boost your brand visibility and PR opportunities (I KNOW - that’s not even your department! Next stop: CEO).
- Be set up in Google Sheets, giving you an easy way for your team members to collaborate on social media posts.
- Be ready to go from the moment you purchase.
- Save you hours of research into industry-specific events and national days.
- Help you slip into the shoes of your customer, detailing their mindset and priorities month-by-month, so you can craft social media posts that they’ll immediately respond to and engage with.
- Support brand messaging and storytelling that gives your brand the opportunity to be present where your audience are, every time.
- Avoid that horrible last minute scrabble for content, meaning that no matter what each day throws at you, you’re organised enough to stay professional, unflappable and completely - utterly - prepared.
PLUS: For every planner sold, £2 of your purchase will be donated to The Blurt Foundation to support those suffering with depression.
Why this is the perfect solution for you and your marketing team
Everything has been designed with integrated marketing in mind, allowing you to plan every part of your communications. Great care has been taken to include every marketing channel, including space for all social media networks, press releases, blogs, mailshots and influencer targeting. If you don’t see a channel you want to use, you can easily edit and customise the planner to accommodate any extra information you’d like to include.
How does it work?
The Heart and Soul Digital Content Planners have been created in Google sheets – a live document that updates immediately with any edits without needing to save a new version each time – in a way that makes planning and creating content exceptionally easy for marketers and their teams. Write your copy directly into the planner. Use it to sign off content. Easily copy and paste into your scheduling tools and put your expertly crafted content live with no fuss.
We listened very carefully to feedback from very happy customers who bought the 2018 planners, so we could make them bigger and better than ever. The 2019 planners also include:
- An overview sheet for each month, as well as the detailed pages to put your social media content and copy together.
- Spaces for creative brainstorming.
- A monthly priority list to get those important marketing tasks signed, sealed and delivered.
- Designated areas (and help with) your monthly AND quarterly social media/digital targets.
- A content bank to store posts for repurposing later.
- New columns to assign a different image to each platform.
- Monthly help re-aligning and re-setting your content goals.
- Email reminders to review your stats, set new goals and generally just keep your content planner ship-shape and shiny, so you’re always ahead of the game.
That’s right - there’s more! With these lifesaving bonuses up for grabs with every Heart and Soul Content Planner purchase, there’s no way you’ll be discarding it after two weeks, like many paper or blank planners.
You’ll get a place in our exclusive Heart and Soul Digital Facebook group, where you can join our smart, ambitious and supportive digital marketing family to bounce content ideas around, find help and advice and gain online support from a tribe of new friends.
You’ll have direct access and a new bff in Lea Rice, founder of Heart and Soul Digital and all-round digital marketing genius.
Receive free resources such as the Fast and Fabulous Goal-Setting Guide and Idea Capturing Sheets to harness your goldmine blog and content ideas.
The Story of the Heart and Soul Digital Content Planner
Our Founder and Digital Marketing Specialist, Lea Rice, created these planners after multiple frustrations in the working world and as a businesswoman who had many missions to accomplish – all of them on social media, and with only 24 hours in each day (Beyonce has found more than that , we’re sure of it).
Realising there was nothing to properly plan digital marketing and communications in the UK, with paper planners quickly going out-of-date after a few uses and finding that free templates simply weren’t up to the job, she created something that had every single thing she needed.
Don’t see a content planner for your sector? Or need a bespoke one made? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Let’s make that happen for you!
What format will my content planner arrive in?
All content planners come in Google Sheets.
Can I export this to a different format?
Yes - you’ll need to access the original Google Sheet for this, but Google will allow you to export the document in other formats such as PDF.
How will my planner arrive?
We’ll deliver your planner in a unique Google Sheets link to your email inbox as soon as you complete purchase.
Does it matter if I’m not working in the UK?
Anyone from anywhere can buy a content planner, but we must point out that they are geared for working on the UK social media and digital scene.
Can I get a refund?
We’re so sorry, but because of the nature of Google Sheets we cannot offer refunds under any circumstances.
I don’t have a team, I work solo or freelance for clients. Will this work for me?
Absolutely! Heart and Soul Digital content planners are great for collaboration, but that’s very much a bonus feature. The planners will serve anyone in any size team, and will help relieve your digital anxieties whatever your working setup is.
I’m not sure this is right for me - who are these planners for?
If you are:
- Freelance or traditionally employed
- Working in the capacity of a social media, digital, PR, digital marketing or blogger
…then you’re going to love your Heart and Soul Digital content planner. It’s perfect for you!
I work in an agency. Will this planner be suitable for us?
Definitely! In fact, we’d suggest this is going to make sharing planned content with your clients 1000x easier.
Can I send a planner to my friend?
No. By purchasing a Heart and Soul Digital content planner you are agreeing not to share your link with anybody, and doing so will entail legal action.
Can I download multiple planners for myself?
Yep! If you require multiples of the same planner, you can duplicate it in Google Sheets as many times as you like.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.