We all know about Lebron James. A bunch of MVP awards, some championships, and status as the best around for much of the 2010’s (so far). What is it that LeBron uses to produce the way he does? This program won’t give you LeBron’s athleticism, but what we are going to get into are the practiced skills LBJ uses to average 25-30 points per game year after year:
• Explosive Attacking Jumpstop Moves
• Creating Space and Scoring Off Post-Ups
• Utilizing Both Hands To Finish Around The Hoop
• One and Two Dribble Aggressive Driving Techniques
• Transition Scoring Using Speed and Reducing Your Dribble Count
Are you looking to be that devastating open-court player who puts the defense at their
mercy as soon as you touch the ball in the back court? How will it feel to go coast-to-coast and score at will? How about adding some strong jumpstop moves to your arsenal so you can slash through defenses, absorbing contact and still finishing? Can you be the player who is a threat from any spot on the floor, on offense and defense, who fills in any gaps left open by teammates in every aspect of the game? Then you have the right Hoop Handbook.