A Practical Guide to Teaching the Five Stages of The Writing Process in The Classroom
This eBook is for all teachers whether those who are getting started to teach writing classes or those who have some experience in teaching writing in the classroom.
And, for those who are struggling teaching writing in the classroom, this eBook will help you!
This eBook tackles the following topics:
- Types of writing activities.
- Building a community before teaching the writing process.
- Illustrating and modeling the writing process in the classroom.
- Pre-writing stage: Activities and how to do them with students.
- Drafting stage: What to do during it.
- Conferencing & revising stage: Model conference questions, a model and example for the revision phase.
- Editing stage: Ideas, symbols and checklists.
- Publishing stage: Ways and examples for publishing a writing piece.
- Final guidelines for the writing class.
Get it NOW with a LIMITED-TIME DISCOUNT of 20%. This discount made its price $3.99 instead of $4.99.
Not only that, but I'm going to include the following bonuses along with it:
- Free access to my printables' library.
- A Guide to Teaching Grammar in the Classroom.
- A Guide to Teaching Listening Skill in the classroom.
This limited-time discount + bonuses package is only going to last a few more days, so grab your copy of the eBook while it's at the lower price.
Click "I want this!" and finish the checkout. Then, you will immediately receive an email including a link to download the eBook and all of the bonuses!
Founder of elttguide.com
Author and Teacher Trainer.