Travel is exciting, but there are some things that you have to do that are sometimes not that pleasant. Applying for a visitor's visa is perhaps one of those.
After visiting 123 countries/territories, I've learnt a thing or two that can help you make that process smoother.
I've details five essential nuggets you need to know when apply for a visitor's visa.
The 21-page book comes chock full of insights into how the process works, where to go to get your visa, what to do, plus details into how to apply for an Australian, Brazilian and a U.S. visa.
Here's a look at the Table of Contents. Pick up your copy today and pay what you think its worth:
- Checking the requirements
- Visa Requirements
- Health Requirements
- Health and visa requirements Web sites
- Finding an embassy or consulate
- The Process
- Australian Electronic Visas
- Electronic Travel Authority (ETA)
- Brazilian Visa
- The U.S. Visa Waiver Program
- Global Entry
- TSA Pre✓™
- Smart Traveler Enrollment Program
- Ensuring you have an uneventful trip
- Twenty-four hours before your departure
- At the airport
- On the airplane
- On buses/ferries/foot/trains
- Arriving at your destination
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.