I thought I’d feel excited when I finished writing my first book, but I remember clearly the sinking feeling that followed when I typed the last sentence on the final page.
"I wrote a book! Great. Now what?"
Whether you've already finished writing your book or are still in the process of getting the words on paper, you know how lost you feel when trying to figure out what to do with your manuscript once you're finished.
There's a plethora of information online and programs galore, but how do you keep it all straight and which marketing tactics are worth the investment?
Do you really have the time to learn the ins and outs of the publishing process? It’s overwhelming.
You have an amazing idea for a book, and maybe you've already invested the time to write it. You can envision holding the finished product in your hands and selling copies to clients, friends, family, and even complete strangers, but how do you turn your precious words into a published book?
When I published my first book in 2012, I had to figure everything out the hard way. But you don't have to.
After several requests from fellow authors to share my methods and strategies for self-publishing, launching, and marketing, I decided to create a program to lead you through the very same step-by-step process I use to publish and market my own books.
How to Self-Publish & Promote Your Book is designed to take you from “I wrote my book; now what?” to “I’m a published author!” This program is like having a personal coach hold your hand and lead you every step of the way. I've done the hard work so you don't have to. Follow the detailed timeline and checklist, and at the end of the process, you will be holding your very own book in your hands!
• A detailed one-year timeline and checklist for turning your manuscript into a published book. I tell you exactly what to do and when!
• “How to” guides for things like writing back cover copy, getting endorsements, and more
• Fill-in-the-blank templates for communicating with Beta Readers, Book Launch Team members, requesting endorsements, etc.
• Real author examples of endorsement requests, press releases, etc.
• Customized email reminders that tell you what you should be doing at each stage of the book publishing process.
• And a list of my favorite recommended resources and books to take your author career to the next level!
Whether you've finally finished writing your book or are just getting started, you need to know what to do once the manuscript is finished.
Are you ready to put your game plan together and publish and launch your book? Then, let’s get started! I’ll guide you every step of the way.