HairTG – Surface, Hair Cover Edition is a texture generator for Adobe Substance Painter that lets you apply procedural hair covers such as scalp, beard etc. to your 3D models.
If you wish to generate your own Hair Cover Edition Painter components under Substance Designer, please check HairTG – Surface Extended.
Join our Discord server for support, chat and share you work!
Substance Painter 2020.2.2 or compatible version.
- Grow hair/fur on any surface, procedurally with dozens of parameters to drive the hair direction, length, aspect and other properties.
- Directly paint the hair direction and local adjustments to hair length, shape and other properties.
- Multiple coloring modes including per-hair coloring.
- Outputs the following PBR maps: Opacity, Depth (Height, Displacement), Color (basecolor), Diffuse, Flow (Direction), Normal, Roughness, Ambient Occlusion up to 8K in resolution.
- HairTG - Surface, Hair Cover Edition SBSAR component for Substance Painter
- User and Reference manuals
- About 1h50 of tutorial videos (3 parts)
Meshes on demo screens/video are not included in the product.
Licenses are single seat only. You cannot resell or distribute the package or some of its content into a form that would expose it to reuse. In particular you cannot share Painter Smart Materials made using SBSARs from this package unless users have an appropriate license of this product.
Studio: the tool and generated textures may be used for commercial projects, for individuals, schools or companies with revenue above USD $100K a year.
Indie: the tool and generated textures may be used for commercial projects, for individuals, schools or companies with revenue below USD $100K a year.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.