When installing, install as a zipped folder for it to work.
For Documentation: https://youtube.com/jesus650rwc
Tutorial by Remington Graphics
Cloth Fx is an add-on that makes tearing clothing in Blender possible.
You can dynamically tear any object using trigger objects. Add as much detail to your tearing simulations!
(For active Tear System)
- Generate pre-tears to active object
- Enable trigger objects
- Tear count( and offset)
- Preview Tears
- Refine Edges (smoother tears)
- Enable adaptive detail
- Enable Dynamics( Pinning, Mass, Friction,Damp, Bend, Solver Speed)
- Bake/Free Bake Tearing simulation
- Clear all Tearing System domains
(For Trigger Object)
- Trigger types(Mesh, Proximity, particle system)
- Minimum hardware-
32-bit dual core 2Ghz CPU with SSE2 support.
2 GB RAM
24 bits 1280×768 display
Mouse or trackpad
OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 256 MB RAM
64-bit quad core CPU
8 GB RAM
Full HD display with 24 bit color
Three button mouse
OpenGL-compatible graphics card with 1 GB RAM