The full unencoded source code to the WaveForms Path Editor.
- Easily Add and Remove points on the path
- Toggle grid snapping
- Keyboard short-cuts for all functions
- Swap between and edit 8 different paths at once
- Export as JSON data
- Send a sprite down a path to test it
- Manipulate the paths in real-time, even as sprites follow them
- Set a path as being a 'closed loop' or open
With the source you can run WaveForms locally and disable the splash screen.
You're free to add whatever additional features you'd like: tweak the export code, merge it into your own tools, adjust the grid or game size or whatever you require.