Finally...a step-by-step action plan to help school leaders prepare for success with grants
It’s time to make grants part of your plan. In this course, you’ll learn how to plan and write your first grant application. If you take action following the steps I provide in this course, you’ll have your first application submitted and you’ll have everything in place to make it easier for the next one. No more frustration and wasted time tracking down missing documents or planning a program that won't be funded!
Are you in the right place?
This course is for you if you want to write a grant for a school program. Does this sound like you?
Here is just a sampling of the types of people who can learn to write grants with this training:
- Executive directors, board members, school founders
- Administrators, business support team
- Teachers, parent volunteers
- Nonprofit leaders and staff members working with school programs
- Professional or volunteer grant writers for schools
What You'll Learn
- How to align grants with your school's mission
- What documents you’ll need
- What policies and procedures you need in place
- What steps you can take to build stakeholder support for your proposal
- How to find the right grant opportunity
- How to develop a program that funders will want to support
- How to determine your program goals and priorities
- And much more!
What's in the course
The training course delivers four modules and about 2 1/2 hours of training video content.
- Module 1: Get Ready for Grants
- Module 2: Get to Know Grants
- Module 3: Get a Good Idea
- Module 4: Get Your First Grant
This course is part of my upcoming Get Results with Grants training series.
- Course 2: Develop a Sustainable Grants Program
- Course 3: Plan for Major and Federal Grants
- Course 4: Find Success with Funding Beyond Grants
Students who have purchased previous courses will be offered a discount on upcoming courses.
- 90-page Printable Workbook
- Grants Essentials Toolkit
- 30-minute FREE Coaching Call with Me
- NEW BONUS! Classroom Grants for Teachers – School Edition
- NEW BONUS! Printable PDF of Create Success with Classroom Grants - a Workbook for Teachers
What if you need help
You will be invited to join our private Facebook group for members only. You can ask your questions any time. We'll answer your questions and provide the support you need. We are building a community of school leaders and would love to see you there!
How long will I get access for?
You will have lifetime access.
Can I download the material?
Yes, you can download the material or choose to stream the videos online.
What is the refund policy?
I provide the highest quality training courses customized for school leaders. If you are not fully satisfied for any reason, just contact me by email within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of your purchase price
Do you update the course? If so, do I get updated material?
Yes, I plan to update the course and all purchasers will have access to updates.
If I have a question that comes up during the course, how do I get it answered?
You are encouraged to join our private Facebook group where you can ask questions, share your stories, and find resources.
Will I receive anything by mail or is it all online?
Everything is online. You will have access to all training videos and materials for download with your purchase.
- 2+ hours of training videos
- Printable Workbook
- Grants Essentials Toolkit
- 30-minute FREE Coaching Call
- Lifetime Access
- Full, Instant Access
- Membership in Private Facebook Group
- 30 Day Money-back Guarantee
What would you rather do?
Hire a grant writer at $40 - $100 per hour to write a grant. You'll still be investing time to develop the program and share your information with the consultant. Plus, you'll need to hire a professional again for the next grant.
Recruit a volunteer to write your grant, and cross your fingers that they follow through. Spend hours tracking down the information they need and communicating your goals for the program. Risk ending up with a grant that doesn't meet your expectations.
Write a grant by yourself and learn by trial and error. Invest ten to twenty hours for a basic grant and risk losing out on important opportunities as you learn.
Learn this step-by-step system for planning and developing your grants program from an experienced school leader and grant writer. Develop your skills and prepare your school for success with grants. Submit your next grant with confidence.
Available now through June 19, 2020 ONLY
30 Day Money-back Guarantee
I provide the highest quality training courses customized for school leaders. If you are not fully satisfied for any reason, just contact me by email within 30 days of purchase for a full refund of your purchase price.
Get Results Now
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
You'll receive an email shortly with more information on how to access your training and materials.
Thanks for your support. Your opinion matters. Could you take a second to leave feedback about your experience? Look for the star ratings option and rate this product.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.