Early Bird tickets currently available!
This is an 8-week course, running from 24th July 2019, which teaches bloggers and creative business owners how to use storytelling to hook audiences, brand themselves effectively, master their communication and sales strategy...and, of course, tell amazing stories.Full details here.
This course consists of:- E-mail lessons three times a week, including weekly challenges to put into practice what you've learned
- Optional audio versions of all lessons (downloadable mp3 format), so you can listen offline while on the go
- PDF guides, including “The Blogger’s Guide To Story Structure” and “How To Edit The S#!t Out Of Your Writing“
- 1-to-1 support and access to the course’s private Facebook Group for feedback and exclusive supplementary material
- A final exam that will audit your story, giving you a plan to implement everything you’ve learnt.
- A 30-minute Skype consultation, taken at any time, to discuss the future of your blog
- LIFETIME ACCESS! You can retake the course any time – and you’ll have access to extra material coming in the future, including interviews, webinars and more!
When You Purchase This Course....
1) ...you'll get the introductory PDF (see below), which gives details about how it all works, including access to the Facebook Group and document archives...
2) ...and the purchase will add you to the course lesson queue, so you're ready to receive the lessons and all other course material.
NOTE: The course will begin on July 24th 2019, and be delivered email by email over the following 8 weeks (with included links to downloadable mp3 versions of all the lessons, and access to all other material and services included in Engage, as listed above).
Many thanks! And if you have any questions, please email me directly at:
hunter.sowden AT gmail.com
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share