Assets for the addon: Level Builder.
More than 200 assets for the Level Builder addon for Blender. Designed for easy snapping and modular building. It is easy to build a large scene and still having enough memory because all assets are instances or linked. It works with Group pro as well.
Contains (200 assets):
- 18 boxes modelled (think boxcutter-ish).
- 6 variations of cylinder models
- 18 variations of planes
- 3 Stones
- 16 Fences
- 10 Pieces of furniture
- 11 Parts for controls (knobs, buttons)
- 1 Vegetation (grass)
- 35 Walls
- 7 Stairs / slides
- 7 Poles
- 6 Railings
- 20 Tiles (Flooring)
- 12 Pillars
- 17 Primitives
- 8 Organic models.
- Materials: Metallic, Dielectric, Sand, Stone.
- Low poly (mostly)
- Materials in separate Blend-file.
- Smart UV-unwrapped
- Designed so that most assets snap easily to another asset. (Modular)
- Comes in one Blend File
- Origin placed at the mid-bottom
Why you didn't texture the assets?
I decided to provide you more assets rather than some assets that are textured. Pretty sure you want to texture them different and that would waist our time. But if there are enough request I will consider to texture them.
Can I resell the package as is?
Not directly reselling, but if you make a nice scene and put some effort in it, feel free to sell your scene. I just don't want to see the same package sold by someone else without effort. And of course you can render what you want.
These are assets for the Level Builder addon. For documentation of the Level Builder Addon: Level Builder
For tips on how to use there assets in Blender 2.80: Two big advantages of Level Builder - Blender 2.80 addon
Another introduction video for these assets: Once Upone a time … Snapping Experience
For the materials; Add an asset with material. Select the objects you want the material applied to first, then the plane with the material. In the properties panel, material, click on the small triangle and select to copy the materials to selected.
- Use insert and delete button to size the assets if need
- You can easily scale in Z for example. (Handy for stairs or walls sometimes). You can also experiment with snapping rotation, scale and grab in Blender. See the snapping menu where you can snap on increment and use absolute grid snap.
- Ever tried Workbench to render? It's super fast and these assets barely use memory so you can build really huge scenes.
- Compatible with Group Pro addon for Blender.
For questions contact me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Newmediasupply
- March 1, 2019: Added more flooring and walls. Added a material to all assets. You can find the update in v2, see zip-file
- March 8, 2019: Version 4. Added more assets and changed materials into a metallic look. There are now more than 200 assets. (You can easily change the material). The file is AfLB_packed_v4.blend.
- March 15, 1019: Added a Blend file with some materials (stone, sand, metallic, dielectric). Added a Blend file with organic objects.
- March 22: Assets for Level Builder now also available on Blender Market.
Price-increase as well for new buyers.
- More materials
- More organic objects
- Improved UV unwrap of assets.
It might be there will be a price-increase (free for current users) once available on Blender Market.
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.Tweet Share