Learn how to use the Thick Paint brushes in Corel Painter to create a waterfall cascading over a rocky cliff topped with lush grassy hills. -- The kind of scene you might see in Iceland.
I'll use mostly one Thick Paint brush to complete the majority of the painting and I'll keep the composition fairly simple by painting in a semi-impressionistic style that feels more like traditional painting. I've also chosen a slower pace for this course with little to no timelapsing to make it easier to follow along.
This courses include a custom workspace and brushes that you can use to follow along with the lesson. These new Thick Paint brushes make painting on a computer feel a lot more like painting with traditional media, especially if you have a Wacom Art Pen.
This is a video course with nearly 3 hours of lessons that you can download to your computer and watch any time. There is no time limit to complete this course and you can work at your own pace.
⭐ BEST VALUE: Get a discount on this course by supporting my channel with Patreon. Sign up to SAVE 50%
- (8) Downloadable Video Lessons in 1440p 30fps / 1080p Optional*
PLUS PREMIUM RESOURCE FILES:
- Custom Corel Painter 2018 Workspace with brushes
- High-Resolution Image of the completed painting
- Intermediate RIFF Files that show the painting process
- Pre-Sketched Template that you can use as a starting point
- BOX Files - Custom palettes with brushes and shortcuts used in the lesson
- BONUS VIDEO: 45 Minute Timelapse of the entire painting process as viewed from over my shoulder as I'm drawing on my Cintiq.
- Ask questions and get support via email
* Downloaded videos can be watched any time without an internet connection.
* Downloaded videos can be sped up or slowed down with a Media Player such as VLC
* Videos are packaged in an optional ZIP file for easy downloading
- How to paint using Thick Paint brushes
- How to make your paint "break" on the canvas to create texture
- How to make brush strokes with 3rd Person Views of my hand drawing on a Wacom Cintiq 27 QHD
- How to paint waterfalls, rocky cliffs, grassy hills and foliage
- How to compose scenes from your imagination
- How to paint digitally in a style that looks and feels more traditional
- How to add effects that give your painting life
- Compatible only with Corel Painter 2018, 2019 or newer.
- Compatible with Windows & Mac.
- Wacom Art Pen required for Rotation Expression, but you can still follow along with other pens and tablets.
All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase. All sales final. No refunds or exchanges.
How to Download Files:
Log in to your Gumroad account at https://gumroad.com and look in your Library or access the files from your email receipt. You will be able to download the video files from the Gumroad website.
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.