The ability to experiment, to evaluate the result and to build based on what we have created is an exceptional skill for any creative designer.
In this tutorial you are going to learn how to create a 3D prototype of a stylized character in Zbrush and then how to create several variations with which you can improve it and give it an even more unique look.
- Creating a quick and efficient 3D prototype in Zbrush.
- Interpreting 2d design as 3d.
- Achieving balance, good rhythm and conveying weight.
- How to stylize using caricature and abstraction.
- Foundation design theory and tools like "signal vs noise".
- Creating variations in Photoshop by overpainting.
Basic knowledge of Zbrush is recommended.
* "Zbrush maket creation" video with commentaries ( 22min, 1920x1080 )
* "Overpainting and variants" video with commentaries (18min, 1920x1080 )
Note that the voice over is in Bulgarian language, but included are carefully written subtitle files in English and following the tutorial with it is easy and clear.
If more people are interested in English voice over - I'll update the product. If there are certain topics that interests the majority of you, I'll record additional videos and will include them as a bonus. So don't hesitate to send me some feedback and ideas.
If you need some help and advice regarding what is shown in the tutorial, feel free to drop me an e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Follow me on facebook.
Or instagram. :)