The best work ever produced by Illimitable Man in the form of articles is now a professionally narrated audiobook.
Divided into 4 parts, it gives you all the red pill knowledge you need to know:
- Becoming a man i.e. how to fix your masculinity in a world of soy
- Understanding women and female nature i.e. how to save yourself years (if not decades) of frustration with women
- Social dynamics i.e. how to "play the game" in the real world to get status, respect, recognition, and power
- And aphorisms - tiny snippers of wisdom to help you remember the concepts and pin them into your head forever
You can't play the game if you don't know the game. This audiobook aims to help you with the three games - masculinity (i.e. yourself), women, and the social game.
The audiobook is 13+ hours long. Months of work went into this project, from picking the content to editing and narration. This is the final product, and it's pretty damn good.
I guarantee that if you give it 13 hours, you will come out much wiser and with much more able to deal with the world we are in today.
Quotes from the audiobook:
- You think sharing your weakness demonstrates trust and love. You believe you can bond over your pain. You believe wrongly. All she sees is the repulsiveness of your weakness. She does not respect your weakness, your pain, or how difficult it was for you to share your pain with her. Women do not care. They can admire your persistence in the face of such, but not your need to express it.
- Effeminate men and masculine women are undesirable. We are programmed to help women and respect men, not the reverse. Women get social power from being pitied, men get respect (and thus social power) from being powerful. The reverse is not true.
- Women lead double lives. She will project a strong outward good girl facade whilst engaging in acts of depravity in secret. We know whoring reduces a woman’s value. They know this too. But rather than simply not whore, they would prefer to deceive.
- The more sexual partners she’s had, the more mentally damaged she is. Women who have slept with lots of men dehumanise and objectify men through sex. Such women are poor relationship prospects.
- If you really want to know a woman’s notch count (number of partners), feign non-judgement. Indicate you have slept with hundreds of women. From comfort, follows truth.
- Justification can only exist in respectful exchanges. When you are disliked, justifications are deemed excuses, your guilt, pre-determined.
- When people don’t like you, their questions are attacks. Sometimes these attacks are disguised as concerns, other times they are blatant. Whenever you’re asked a question, gauge the legitimacy of the question. Insincere questions must be met with insincere answers, if any answer at all.
- Real victims suffer in silence, posers pretending to be victims do so to gain money and status. Be wary of “loud victims” they are almost always playacting.
- Use your 20’s to become the man you want to be, to acquire power of all and any kind, in your 30’s enjoy the power you’ve accrued and enjoy being the man you’ve built, supplementing and maintaining what you have built so that you can enjoy it way into your 40’s.
- If you hate yourself or do not value yourself, it’s because you’ve not given yourself a reason to value yourself. We don’t just disrespect others who are low value, we disrespect ourselves for it too.
- We’re all players in a game. You’re a player or a piece on the board, you move or you’re moved. You play the game, or the game plays you.
Is this a fan-made product?
Reviews and Testimonials:
100% Satisfaction or your money back:
If you face any issues with the audiobook, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org - our team will assist you. If we are unable to help you, we will give you a full refund (provided it's within 30 days of purchase).
Click the "I WANT THIS" button and get your copy now!
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thank you for your purchase.
In case you face any difficulties with your order, please reach out to the team at email@example.com and we will assist you.
- Harsh Strongman
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.