Ebook. Copyright 2014.
Our body's immune system has not been that well understood to date. While immunity has been the focus of medical study from a disease perspective, many of its functional characteristics have eluded scientists. This is evidenced by the fact that many infections are becoming resistant to many drugs - and numerous bacteria and viruses are now multi-drug resistant. Here, in a groundbreaking compendium of immunity research, the author reveals our immune system in a way that has vast implications for global and personal wellness. The vibrant, dynamic nature of our immune system is documented in detail, showing the interplay between immune cells, cytokines, immunoglobulins, probiotics and the many other immune system components that help us fight off colds, flu, infections, chronic fatigue and other diseases. The author then unveils a host of natural strategies, including probiotics, diet, herbs and lifestyle factors - illustrating the research that proves their ability to super-charge our immune system and help us fight disease.
ABOUT THE AUTHOR: The author is a California Naturopath and holds a Ph.D. in Natural Health Sciences. He is Board Certified as an Alternative Medical Practitioner - a traditional naturopath, not a licensed medical doctor. He is the author of 25 books on natural health, and his focus is upon researching and writing about traditional therapies accompanied by clear clinical evidence.
This is an Ebook, offered in all the popular formats: EPUB, PDF, AZW3 and MOBI. Here are the devices that can be used:
- EPUB format will work on NOOK, KOBO Reader, iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad, Sony Readers, EPUBReader Firefox add on, Adobe Digital Editions, QuickReader.
- PDF allows any computer or phone with a PDF app to read the file.
- AZW3 format allows the book to be read on any Kindle reader or Kindle software.
- MOBI allows the book to be read on the MobiPocket Reader, the PalmDOC, Stanza, FBReader, Kindle for PC and Mac, and STDU Viewer.
- An option to read the Ebook ONLINE is also given.