Vaporwaves 2 is the grittier followup of Vaporwaves, our successful rompler based around the cheesy sounds of the 80s. All the sounds of Vaporwaves 2 come from an obscure FM synthesizer from the 80s and have been recorded on second-hand VHS tapes. Modern post-processing techniques have been used to make the sounds even more exciting.
The result is highly deteriorated sounds reminiscent of the soundtracks heard on old VHS found in thrift shops.
- 45 FM synth sounds recorded on VHS
- Lowpass/Highpass filter
- Multi-voice mode and glide control
- Amplitude range controls
- Available as a VST/VST3/AU plugin for Windows and macOS (High Sierra and Mojave, Catalina via the Maize Sampler Player)
- Requires Windows 7 and up or macOS High Sierra/Mojave.
- macOS Catalina supported via the Maize Sampler Player (VST3/AU only).
- Windows VST is available as 32-bit and 64-bit versions.
- Windows VST3 is 64-bit only.
- VST/VST3/AU plugin instrument all included in the purchase.
- Compatible with the most popular DAWs on the market: Ableton Live, Cockos Reaper, Steinberg Cubase, FL Studio, Traktion, Mixcraft, Sony Acid, Presonus Studio One, Cakewalk Sonar, and Apple Logic Pro.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.