With inPage you can change settings on your tour or a single panoramic photo when it's on a web page.
You can :
- You can open the first scene randomly
- Set the random horizontal point of view
- Set the scene zoom randomly between a minimum and a maximum.
- Preventing mouse actions, being able to scroll the page, counts the possibility of making a label appear.
- The label is completely editable
- You can rotate the panoramic photo according to the page scroll (similar to facebook)
- You can show a button to open the tour in a new window, convenient if viewed on a mobile page.
Show more Panotourplugin website