Writers, screenwriters, filmmakers, musicians and other creative entrepreneurs must understand the fundamentals of intellectual property protection in order to protect themselves and their work.
Purchase this primer to learn:
• How to Protect Your Work
• How to Buy the Work of Others Safely so it Can Be Resold
• What to do When Someone Steals Your Work
This primer on intellectual property covers:
• Statutory Damages
• Work for Hire (Requirements & Limitations)
• Rights even Dead & Famous People Have
• Written & Unwritten Contracts
If you are creating and selling intellectual property, you'll find this primer helps you learn how to build your projects correctly from the ground up. This opens the door to working with great people, accepting investment, and distributing your work worldwide.
Review this content to get a solid understanding of the very least you need to know about your intellectual property rights, and helps you understand why protecting your rights is so important.