Follow up and manage the status of your Pi-hole with this simple macOS app that lives in your menu bar.
Requires macOS Catalina
Tested with Pi-hole 4.4 and 5.0
If you want to have automatic updates you can purchase it on the App Store:
• Add button on the preferences window to open the selected Pi-hole web interface.
• Improve the Pi-hole setup form UI alignment;
• Add option to export your API Token as a QR Code similar to what you can do on the Web Interface.
• You can now display the status color directly on your menu bar when your Pi-hole is offline;
• Fix an issue where the Disable for ... button was not respecting the selected amount of time.
• Support for multiple pi-holes
100% of the proceeds so far (May 29 2020) were donated to the Portuguese League Against Cancer, more information here
• Add preferences for: Launch at login, Keep window open/closed when clicking outside, Disable time options.
• Change name from Hole Stats to Pi Stats
• 1.1.0. Support for custom ports. i.e: 192.168.1.123:8181
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Thanks for your support, it means a lot :)
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.