This book familiarizes readers with the key changes that are included in the update to the ISO 9001 standard that has been published in 2015. Its content and recommendations for actions that organizations can and should consider immediately are based on the final published standard.
For the key changes that will affect the user community the book addresses:
1) The changes from the content of ISO 9001: 2008 (the previous version)
2) Where to find the new or changed requirements in the ISO 9001:2015 edition
3) What the intent and meaning of the new or modified or changed requirement(s)
4) What is different in the new version compared to the previous version
5) Recommendations for actions that organizations can consider to address new or changed or modified requirements
This book also contains information relating to the latest edition of the Quality Management Principles (QMPs) published by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) concurrent with the publication of the ISO 9001:2015. The QMPs are an essential component of the foundation of ISO 9001:2015 and need to be understood and embraced by organizations when creating or modifying their Quality Management System (QMS).
This Companion also provides guidance on how many years organizations will have to make whatever QMS additions, changes and modifications they may require to ensure compliance e=with the ISO 9001:2015 requirements.
The authors of this book each have been active in the creation of ISO standards for over 30 years and have extensive experience at an executive level both domestically and internationally in both private and public sector organizations.
You've purchased this product
See it in your libraryView in Library
We charged your card and sent you a receipt
You'll need an account to access this in our app. Please create a password to continue.
Download from the App Store or text yourself a link to the app
Good news! Since you already have a Gumroad account, it's also been added to your library.