IVY TAMING is a digital asset for Houdini.
It allows you to grow, style, and animate ivies from point seeds on any closed polygonal object.
- artistic control: custom curves, mask painting
- physical control: gravity, light, branching
- collision-free: collisions are avoid by progressive decimation
- custom shapes: use any shape, even pig heads (!), for leaves with control over their distribution
- build up: curves for lianas, packed prims for leaves, and plenty of attributes, are all exposed to let you design your own growth animation or. e.g. to send to vellum
Files Included :
- MC_IvyTaming_GeoGuide.hda : to create guide geometry
- MC_IvyTaming_Core.hda : to create your ivy (closed-source)
- MC_IvyTaming_Anim.hda : an example for post-animating the ivy
- IvyTamingExample.hip : an example file
- Houdini 16.5 +
- Beginner knowledge of Houdini
- for huge collision-free scenes, you need a beefy rig
- An Internet Connection while using the product (licence checks)
- licence includes support on Discord
- this product can be used for all purposes
- 1 licence for 2 computers
- this product is not meant to be shared: if your licence leaks i'll disable it with no refund
- The HDA will check your licence using an internet connection
- free updates until next major version
Marc Chevry : email@example.com
 a perpetual, offline, license with unlimited users is available for studios on demand.