Why Bother Defining Your Processes?
- It improves communication
- It creates transparency in the areas of cost, schedule and quality
- It facilitates analysis & process automation and
- It provides a basis for training new process participants...the list goes on.
The Business Process Documentation Template provides a starting point for business analysts looking to create standard and comprehensive process definitions.
Save some time and effort with the BPD Template. You only need to fill in the blanks...
- Sections for documenting the 35 process elements contained in the Business Process Analysis Questionnaire
- Usage guide
- Product updates when new versions are released
- System Requirements Questionnaire: Comprises 100 questions that can help to trigger discussions with stakeholders.